Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fresh and Organic


Saturday Market   SOLD
11 x 14
oil on canvas

There is no better way to eat than fresh and organic right from the garden and full of nutrients.  It's been a fabulous summer and I am sad to see the days of the Saturday Market in downtown Penticton come to a close till next year.  I will miss these brightly coloured stalls but was able to get a chance to take my paints and join a few other plein air painters and capture some scenes.  This vendor is Food of the Sun from nearby Cawston, BC.

1 comment:

Bill Hibberd said...

Hi Barb, Good to see your recent work. I intentionally avoided all social media for the summer so have lost touch with many friends progress but it was beneficial to me. Are you still involved with the FCA? I must admit I've become somewhat disillusioned with the organization so haven't felt compelled to support it anymore. Maybe the answer for me is to just be an associate. Well, keep blogging, it's nice to follow your progress, Bill